Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Requires Restart After Each Update

Options

Everytime Bitdefender updates it will show an error message saying that it has stopped and a restart is required.

Since it updates once (multiple) times a day it's a nuisance. Well more that that, it leaves the computer open for viruses!!

Why?

What can I do to fix it?

I running:

Windows 7 Ultimate SP 1.

Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition Version: 1.0.21.1099

post-173786-1387016722_thumb.png

// Anders

Comments

• Nesivos
    Options
    Everytime Bitdefender updates it will show an error message saying that it has stopped and a restart is required.

Since it updates once (multiple) times a day it's a nuisance. Well more that that, it leaves the computer open for viruses!!

Why?

What can I do to fix it?

I running:

Windows 7 Ultimate SP 1.

Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition Version: 1.0.21.1099

post-173786-1387016722_thumb.png

// Anders

Trying going to Windows Control Panel --->Applications. Click uninstall BD AV Free. It should give you the option to Completely Uninstall or Repair. Choice Repair. Let it finish and reboot. See if that helps

• Thanks for the suggestion.

But I got fed up with it and uninstalled it and installed another antivirus program.

I will try this and see if it works better, if not I will try bitdefender again...

// Anders