Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender And Star Wars: The Old Republic

Options

Hello, I have a problem with my game SWTOR while I have BitDefender installed and running on my PC.

I will try to give you as many details as possible on the issue.

So first whenever I start or restart my PC I can launch the game and play, but if I decide to close it and relaunch, I cant.

As far as I can understand, the game is creating a folder called Patch that has some dll files inside. Upon exiting the game this folder must be deleted, but the antivirus wont allow it. This is why I can not relaunch it.

So I decided to put the whole Star Wars folder in the Exception and the launch exe also. But it dnd not help! In this case I can not even launch the game, it simply crashes.

I also tried the game mode - it dsnt help.

What am I supposed to do?

PS: I have the LATEST version installed, so please, do not ask me or redirect me to the latest download as your customer support did earlier today >_>

I ma using Windows 8.1

Comments

• Georgia
    Options

Hello Daesuke,

Welcome to the Bitdefender forums.

Please post back your ticket ID number so I can do a follow-up on your case, thank you!

• zlatkov
    edited December 2013
    Options

Here it is 2013122214280001

I even made a new ticket, because your live support was busy yesterday. This is the number of the ticket I made 2013122221240001

edit: some double posting happened, sorry about that

• Here it is 2013122214280001

I even made a new ticket, because your live support was busy yesterday. This is the number of the ticket I made 2013122221240001

• Georgia
    Options

Thank you for your reply, Daesuke.

As far as I can see from the above mentioned ticket ID, you are still using Bitdefender 2013.

Please upgrade first to the new Bitdefender Antivirus Plus, then check if SWTOR works properly. My colleagues already emailed you the upgrade instructions 40 minutes ago.

You can also refer to this pinned topic:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...f=366&id=58

We will be waiting for your feedback. Happy Holidays!