Problem

edited December 2013 in Remote control

hello

i installed bitdefender is 2014 on a loptop a week ago, i today removed my device(loptop) of my bitdefender.

now how i can add my device (loptop) to my bitdefender?

vnsuyl7icwohu39dkzzx.jpg

Comments

• edited March 2014
    hello

i installed bitdefender is 2014 on a loptop a week ago, i today removed my device(loptop) of my bitdefender.

now how i can add my device (loptop) to my bitdefender?

vnsuyl7icwohu39dkzzx.jpg

I don't think you necessarily need to add your device to My Bitdefender. You device is added whenever you install Bitdefender. So I suppose you could uninstall and reinstall Bitdefender, but I don't see a point in doing so. I think the main point of keeping track of your devices in My Bitdefender is so that if you get rid of your old computer and then buy a new one, you can transfer you license to your new computer and remove your old computer from the list of registered devices.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.