Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Adware.Mywebsearch.I

Options
user1
edited May 2007 in Malware talk

Hello,

When i scanned my compter with Deep Scan it found (Adware.Msearch.O,Adware.Mywebsearch.I, Application.MWS )

C:\WINDOWS\system32\f3PSSavr.scr Detected: Adware.Msearch.O

C:\WINDOWS\system32\f3PSSavr.scr Disinfection failed

C:\WINDOWS\system32\f3PSSavr.scr Moved

But for the rest :

Summary:

<System>=>C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\mwsoemon.exe (memory dump) Detected: Adware.Mywebsearch.I

<System>=>C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\mwsoemon.exe (memory dump) Disinfection failed

<System>=>C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\mwsoemon.exe (memory dump) Move failed

<System>=>C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\mwsoemon.exe (disk) Detected: Adware.Mywebsearch.I

<System>=>C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\mwsoemon.exe (disk) Disinfection failed

<System>=>C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\mwsoemon.exe (disk) Move failed

<System>=>C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\mwsoemon.exe (full dump) Detected: Adware.Mywebsearch.I

<System>=>C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\mwsoemon.exe (full dump) Disinfection failed

<System>=>C:\PROGRA~1\MYWEBS~1\bar\1.bin\mwsoemon.exe (full dump) Move failed

ailed

so how can i remove them as each scan i got this message!(Disinfection failed,Move failed)

Thnx

Comments

• vladx
    Options

Hello user1.From the scan report, i see that you have installed the MyWebSearch Toolbar that as Bitdefender said, it contains some adware.As it is only a low risk malware, if you installed this by yourself and you need it, you can go to Antivirus->Shield->Custom Level->Exclude path from scan, click "+" and on "New Item" and add the location reported by Bitdefender.But if you didn't knew about it, i sincerely recommend you to uninstall or you can temporarly disable the realtime protection and manualy remove the file detected by Bitdefender, because it can also slow your computer.

• user1
    Options
    Hello user1.From the scan report, i see that you have installed the MyWebSearch Toolbar that as Bitdefender said, it contains some adware.As it is only a low risk malware, if you installed this by yourself and you need it, you can go to Antivirus->Shield->Custom Level->Exclude path from scan, click "+" and on "New Item" and add the location reported by Bitdefender.But if you didn't knew about it, i sincerely recommend you to uninstall or you can temporarly disable the realtime protection and manualy remove the file detected by Bitdefender, because it can also slow your computer.

Hi vladx

Thnx so much for your help!it's ok!

so when i deleted them manually so thats mean they were deleted definitively?hope thats wasn't harmful (the adware).

thnx so much Vladx.

• vladx
    edited May 2007
    Options

With pleasure.If Bitdefender doesn't report it anymore then yes, you got rid of it but you could also use a registry cleaner to get rid of any possible remaining junk.As i said earlier, adwares are low risk so other the fact that it may display advertising stuff or slow down you computer they don't pose any other threat.