Solution For Win8.1 - Is2014 Or Win8 Security

Hello!

I am from Germany, which Security Suite is the best for Windows 8.1 ?

Comments

• Hello!

I am from Germany, which Security Suite is the best for Windows 8.1 ?

I don't know anything about IS2014 but I am using BDW8 Security along with Malwarebytes Pro on two W8.1 x64 computers. One of my W8.1 computers uses UEFI and the other uses BIOS and everything has been fine so far. :)

• I don't know anything about IS2014

I mean the Bitdefender Internet Security 2014. On our german Bitdefender.de website you cannot find the Windows 8 Security, only the other security solutions.

• I mean the Bitdefender Internet Security 2014. On our german Bitdefender.de website you cannot find the Windows 8 Security, only the other security solutions.

2014, known aslo as the "New Bitdefender" ;) Take 2014. Win8Security uses 2013 technology I guess.

• 2014 is a good one. I got it activated last month and so far, everything is running smooth. I'm only i3 but it works just fine. smile2.png

Hi. Is there any update on this? Does anyone know the difference (or if Win* Security is 2013 technology?).

Thanks!

• Hi. Is there any update on this? Does anyone know the difference (or if Win* Security is 2013 technology?).

Thanks!

If you go to the sub-forum "The New Bitdefender" ---> Updates there should be something in the OP or right after. Look for the Update thread by Christian.

• If you go to the sub-forum "The New Bitdefender" ---> Updates there should be something in the OP or right after. Look for the Update thread by Christian.

Thanks for that. It almost looks as though it is a dead product? Last update was Nov13.