Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Report Headings Suggestion

Options

Hello, in the antivirus events after each scan you get say 20 'Infected file detected' messages which covers way too many different threat detections. This is a waste of screen space, means nothing and does not indicate the severity or type of the threat.

So instead please implement the following format:

Infected file detected - Infection type here

Some examples:

Infected file deleted - Browser cookie threat name

Infected file detected - Trojan.Generic.Win32 user action required

Infected file detected - Browser hijacker - name

Infected file detected - Rootkit - threat name

Hopefully you get the idea. The reason I ask is because in amongst all the cookies generated events there was one file flagged as malicious that was a more serious threat.

If I could not be bothered going through each individual report and clicking them to read the summary, I would have missed it.

Comments

• ozziebear
    Options
    Hello, in the antivirus events after each scan you get say 20 'Infected file detected' messages which covers way too many different threat detections. This is a waste of screen space, means nothing and does not indicate the severity or type of the threat.

So instead please implement the following format:

Infected file detected - Infection type here

Some examples:

Infected file deleted - Browser cookie threat name

Infected file detected - Trojan.Generic.Win32 user action required

Infected file detected - Browser hijacker - name

Infected file detected - Rootkit - threat name

Hopefully you get the idea. The reason I ask is because in amongst all the cookies generated events there was one file flagged as malicious that was a more serious threat.

If I could not be bothered going through each individual report and clicking them to read the summary, I would have missed it.

good idea

• columbo
    Options

Agreed, +1