Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Repair Tool Needed

Options

hello ,

I have been noticing for few days that the on access scanner seems to turn off on its own , Bitdefender generated an automated bug report and uploaded .However I will like to suggest that there must be an exclusive repair tool to repair already installed product .

regards

Dr Akhil :rolleyes:

Comments

• Rohugh
    Options

Repair -

Control Panel>Programs and Features>Bitdefender - choose Repair.

• Repair -

Control Panel>Programs and Features>Bitdefender - choose Repair.

hello ,

The above option does not work and also the version shown in the control panel is 17.16 though it has upgraded to 17.25 in about antivirus

regards

Dr Akhil

• Just want to ask here, when you hit on "Repair", what happens next? Do you get an error message at all? smile2.png

there is only one option "uninstall" in control panel , I am using windows 7 64 bit

• Moldoveanu Marius
    Moldoveanu Marius Senior QA Engineer ✭✭✭
    Options
    there is only one option "uninstall" in control panel , I am using windows 7 64 bit

if you click uninstall, the bitdefender uninstaller should apear and you have the repair option.

• if you click uninstall, the bitdefender uninstaller should apear and you have the repair option.

Thank you for Kind help

regards

• Thank you for Kind help

regards

Hello ,

The repair process corrected almost all errors in Bitdefender installation .However I found that while Downloading the installation seem to stuck at 25 % for a fairly long time .The same case is with the initial installation . I therefore request developers to improve the visibility of download and prevent confusion

Regards

Dr Akhil