Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Blocking A Usb Root Hub?

I found that BF was blocking the ports that my USB hub was using, causing me to not be able to boot.

I was able to fix it, but, since I was hurried by project deadlines, I didn't "take notes" on what I did to frr up the ports. Even so it cost me quite a while to realize what was happening.

I sort of know, as BF was showing the ports, and I "copied" them into the allowed section. but is there a simple way to either outline what I did or back it up for restoral if I need it again? I have a note in my folder about what to allow for my printer. Where do I get the port addresses for the USB so that I can mark them as safe? Or even a registry entry that I could export that would pick them up?

Regards,

Chuck Billow

Comments

• I'm not sure I see how to get there on BD Total Security.

?

Chuck

• I'm not sure I see how to get there on BD Total Security.

?

Chuck

I hope not. That was an article for Bitdefender Management Server for businesses. You could always open a email ticket with Customer Support. It's a bit slow, but they usually know what they are doing.