Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Delete Old Inactive Installs Mybitdefender

Options

can you make it so we can delete evaluations old instalations etc of bitdefender from MyBitdefender i have about a list of 15 versions expired evaluation 's.I know you can filter them out but it would be nice if i could just remove them from mybitdefender account completely..

Comments

• can you make it so we can delete evaluations old instalations etc of bitdefender from MyBitdefender i have about a list of 15 versions expired evaluation 's.I know you can filter them out but it would be nice if i could just remove them from mybitdefender account completely..

Totally agree with the above. Expired licenses and out of date trial versions should be able to be purged.

• For these instances, you may need to use a third party uninstaller. There are plenty of resources online. And it's free.

Please read the original post and thread title again. You will realise what you suggest isn't applicable in this instance. We are talking about the list of licenses on the mybitdefender web page. Not installs on a computer :)