Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Catching Cookies With Bd

Options

I was using the AVG anti-virus program on my old computer, and I'm now trying out Bitdefender.

When I ran a system scan in AVG, it would quarintein (sp?) a list of cookies, mostly from advertising firms (like tacoda, adrevolver, etc). I could then delete these and also set my browser, Firefox, to not allow them. When I ran a scan in BD, I didn't see that it did this.

I found the cookie controls in BD, which I can set to notify me whenever an unknown cookie tries to upload or download, but this is sort of a pain since it pops up almost continuously when I'm browsing. Also, it doesn't seem to recognize the "root" web address sending these, so it asks me to approve, or example, ad.mozilla.org, browse.mozilla.org, etc, instead of just recognizing mozilla.org.

Is there any way that I can set BD to catch these, so I can then review the list and either accept or block them?

Best, David