Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

[solved] Autoscan

Options

I was trying to update my Logitech mouse drivers but it would install, downloaded again but no luck. I then wondered if BD AV+ could be stopping the install. I shut off Auto scan and away it went.

Shouldn't there be an alert or even a mention of that in a log, etc. of this?

Comments

• IIRC, a blank window would open up but the Task Manager showed nothing running! After turning off Autoscan, it just proceeded and installed. No errors of any kind and nothing in BD AV+ to show an issue with it.

• I updated the drivers and all the software for my Canon printer with no problems. Must be something special about the Logitech driver that BD AV+ didn't like.

• Georgia
    Options

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this issue. We are aware of it and already working towards solving it.

• wptski
    edited March 2014
    Options

Maybe BD AV+ is a bit smarter than we think here?

I was getting a Task Windows Host waiting on one program need to shutdown at power down and reboot. Did a clean boot, etc. and discovered the culprit was this Logitech v6.61.15x64. Logitech forum shows this issue since 11/2012 to current date. I dropped back to what I was using before and the last known good version(6.32x64). BD AV+ AutoScan doesn't interfere with the install and as a added bonus, my machine even boot_s up a bit faster!

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

That's terrific! Thanks for sharing the solution. I will now close this topic.

This discussion has been closed.