Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Mybitdefender Anti-theft Disclaimer

columbo
columbo
edited March 2014 in Feature request

Is there any way a disclaimer warning can be displayed on the MyBitdefender Anti-Theft web page of how good this feature works, before people try it out of curiosity?

Maybe even a link to the Anti-Theft Sub-Forum (this thread) so people can see how wonderfully it works and the hassle it can be to be able to use the device once enabled. So far, the above linked thread has 30,231 views and 15 pages, just on that thread alone. (at least many are researching first, before enabling Anti-Theft)

Comments

• A good request Columbo and a disclaimer warning is an excellent idea, certainly for the majority who don't first visit here and who will try it only find themselves locked out. The forums will be their last port of call.

• columbo
    columbo
    edited March 2014

And unfortunately it can take time with the other support options, let alone not being able to get daily Tech Support help for this situation.

• columbo
    columbo
    edited March 2014
    And unfortunately it can take time with the other support options, let alone not being able to get daily Tech Support help for this situation.

Yet, knowing Tech Support cannot be "camped out " in that topic, that the other Support options are faster (yet in some cases they can be hard to get a hold of), as once that Support link is provided, we usually never hear back form the original posters. So my above comment may not have been thought out to well. Still, it would be nice to see more of Tech. Support ^_^

Maybe there could be a disclaimer at the top of the MyBitdefender Anti-Theft page, along with the Support link, so if needed, they would have quick access to that option from another device?

• daman1
    edited March 2014

I agree good idea columbo like i mentioned in the other thread,

i do need to add that tho i like BD so far I'm disappointed in the lack of support from this vendor, i realize like said support cannot "camp out" on these threads BUT....for it to take days for even a first response is just ridiculous members are begging for help,really BD??,visit any other forum and you usually get a acknowledgment the first day.

higher more help.

• **BUMP**

so hopefully people and Bitdefender see this and acknowledge.

I've been seeing a real issue with this on different web sites.

• Needful bump, daman1, something really needs to be done.

• Bump. This is an excellent idea.

I guess nobody can say that the feature does not work well though!