Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Does Bitdefender Protect Device Manager?

Options

I was following some instructions from my VPN company last night to rebuild the TCP stack.

Upon methodically disabling and re enabling each network adapter, the whole device manger went into a (not responding) and had to be manually closed

Was i effectively fighting the program?! I notice it adds itself into control panel.

Comments

• Nesivos
    Options
    I was following some instructions from my VPN company last night to rebuild the TCP stack.

Upon methodically disabling and re enabling each network adapter, the whole device manger went into a (not responding) and had to be manually closed

Was i effectively fighting the program?! I notice it adds itself into control panel.

If you using W8.1 you may want to look at this.

Configuring native VPN client through PC SettingsTo make VPN profile management easier for end user, there is a new intuitive modern user interface to manage VPN profiles in Windows 8.1. This new interface resides in PC Settings and provides a unified experience to create, edit and remove native as well as 3rd party VPN clients. This blog only talks about the native (Microsoft) VPN client.

Since the blog only talks about the natiive (Microsoft) client you may have to do some searching on the Net to find out how to set up a 3rd party VPN client if that is what you are using.