Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Installation Problem

Okay I am having problem with installation of Bitdefender total security 2013 which i bought few days ago.The main problem is while I try to install the software almost the whole process of scanning,downloading and installing runs pretty smoothly until a notification comes which shows that i need to restart the browsers like mozilla,thunderbird,opera(my mozilla browser was active that time) to complete the installation.But as the notification comes my internet connection gets automatically disconnected and then the program shows that the installation is complete and the "get started" button appears.I reconnect to the internet and click "get started" button.After that the registration screen appears and when I enter my license key and click the button 'register now' it responds nothing,even multiple tries fails.then I close the screen and open the Bitdefender and it shows that bitdefender services are not responding( some kind of vsserv.exe).

then I click on the 'license info' there,and try to register there using the license key,but then it says that an error occurred please restart the computer,if the problem persists contact bitdefender customer support.

can anybody help?

post-178400-1394693219_thumb.jpg

Comments

• Okay I am having problem with installation of Bitdefender total security 2013 which i bought few days ago.The main problem is while I try to install the software almost the whole process of scanning,downloading and installing runs pretty smoothly until a notification comes which shows that i need to restart the browsers like mozilla,thunderbird,opera(my mozilla browser was active that time) to complete the installation.But as the notification comes my internet connection gets automatically disconnected and then the program shows that the installation is complete and the "get started" button appears.I reconnect to the internet and click "get started" button.After that the registration screen appears and when I enter my license key and click the button 'register now' it responds nothing,even multiple tries fails.then I close the screen and open the Bitdefender and it shows that bitdefender services are not responding( some kind of vsserv.exe).

then I click on the 'license info' there,and try to register there using the license key,but then it says that an error occurred please restart the computer,if the problem persists contact bitdefender customer support.

can anybody help?

Actually, judging from your screenshot, you did NOT buy Bitdefender Internet Security 2013. You bought the new Bitdefender (what would probably have been called "Bitdefender Internet Security 2014). You could start a topic under The New Bitdefender forums and see if you get a reply there. Another thing you can do is contact customer support directly. Set up an email ticket from here:

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/consumer.html