Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bd Ts Incorrectly Detecting New Version Of Skype On Vulnerability Scan

Options
garioch7
garioch7 Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭✭

I have had this issue since installing the new BD TS. At least weekly, the AV Vulnerability Scan tells me that there is a new version of Skype. I launch Skype and "Check For Updates" and it informs me that I have

the latest version. Perhaps some tweaking is required ... . Happens on both my laptop and my tower.

Have a great day.

Regards,

-Phil

Former Bleeping Computer Malware Response Instructor

Comments

• Rohugh
    Options

Yeah, it is doing the same for me, I have v.6.13.0.104 and BD tells me the latest version is 6.14.60.104 but trying to d/l the latest version it wants to give me 6.13.0.104 again. I just put it down to a regional difference (Brit living in Spain :) )

• garioch7
    garioch7 Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Rohugh: Thanks for your response. I am glad it is not just me. I am living on the Atlantic coast in Canada, so I guess I must be a "regional difference" as well. I think it well might be a "bug."

They do occasionally find their way into even the best software. I do hope that they finally patch our missing update downloading blue bar ... . Disappeared a few weeks ago.

Have a great weekend.

Regards,

-Phil

Former Bleeping Computer Malware Response Instructor

• daman1
    Options
    I do hope that they finally patch our missing update downloading blue bar ... . Disappeared a few weeks ago.

They know about it but there not sure if there going to reinstate it yet,witch is ridiculous.