Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Cbs Sportsline Live Scoring Not Working

Options

A couple of weeks ago I went from another Company's antivirus program to BitDefender Antivirus Plus.

CBS Sportsline live scoring use to work but since I've installed BD it no longer works.

Anyone else have this problem with hopefully a fix?

Art

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi Art and welcome to the Bitdefender forums.

We need to reproduce the issue on our end first, in order to find a quick fix for it. Please reply with the URL of the page and, if possible, with step-by-step instructions on how to reproduce the situation.

Thank you!

• amatz
    Options

Georgia,

I posted this same topic in the "General" forum. I have the topic there as ESPN & CBS.

You helped me on a support ticket, where you had me delete bdtl.dll and downloaded another component.

The workaround fix fixed my ESPN and CBS live scoring.

Unfortunately, for the CBS Live scoring it requires you to be a member of a Fantasy Baseball league and need to sign in to get to the failing page.

Hopefully, when you find the fix for ESPN Gamecast, it will fix CBS fantasy live scoring also.

Art

• amatz
    Options
    Hi Marelli, just to make sure, when you disable BD, everything works, s this correct? smile2.png

No, when I disabled BD it still didn't work. It's only when I deleted bdtl.dll that it works again.

I guess even when you turn BD off, bdtl.dll must still be accessed. (doing a search bdtl.dll is traffic light.

I deleted bdtl.dll and Georgis had me download another file that keeps it from downloading bdtl.dll again.

So, Live Scoring works but I just don't have the functionality of the bdtl.dll module.