Bitdefender Opens

sydneyjd
edited April 2014 in General

Hello everyone,

Every time I resume from standby bitdefender opens its dialog box,which to me is very annoying. Is there any way to fix that? I am so annoyed by it,please help!!

Thanks,

sydneyjd

Comments

• More detail needed.

What version of Bitdefender?

What dialog box? Can we have a screenshot?

• sydneyjd
    edited April 2014

This should answer most of your questions. http://postimg.org/image/q8tpisokn/ I installed bitdefender only a few days ago.In that picture I colored out my background photo so you guys would not see it. That is what it looks like when I log in,And i tried disabling the "B" icon to see it that would fix the problem,that is why it is not there,nor is that the problem. Thanks

• No Ideas?

• I have the same problem and it's super-annoying because the only way to close it is to click on the system tray icon (clicking on the desktop doesn't work). Seems like this just started happening a couple weeks ago - starting to miss AVG already!

• I have the same problem and it's super-annoying because the only way to close it is to click on the system tray icon (clicking on the desktop doesn't work). Seems like this just started happening a couple weeks ago - starting to miss AVG already!

Hi dasbootmonkey,

Maybe it does not fit your system?

What do you have? XP? 7? 8? you'd better input details on your machine in your profile. It could help.

Regards,

L.