Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Internet Speed Still Occupied When Streaming A Video And Closing The Browser

Options

What's wrong with this program I installed it from 2 days on fresh installation of windows 8.1 (updated to latest update)

and got problem that both firewalls of windows and bitdefender was running together after installation and by getting help around I tried uninstall then chose repair of the program from control panel but repairing downloaded the full package again !!! and solved this issue and that's good

NOW IAM getting continuous connection when I am streaming a video and walking through it (like going to points of video like middle or end of it) and then close the browser

the speed of the internet still occupied by it !!!! even when I closed the browser!!!!

note: bitdefender network activity shows receiving data while all processes in it shows no data receiving 'as the browser process dimmed and disappeared when I closed the browser but the data receiving still running!!!' and task manager show that all internet speed is occupied

I tried firefox & chrome gives me same result !!! and only way to solve this is to disable connection and re-enable it again from network and sharing center

WHAT's Wrong NOW ... what should I DO ?

technical support please help !!!!

Comments

• What's wrong with this program I installed it from 2 days on fresh installation of windows 8.1 (updated to latest update)

and got problem that both firewalls of windows and bitdefender was running together after installation and by getting help around I tried uninstall then chose repair of the program from control panel but repairing downloaded the full package again !!! and solved this issue and that's good

NOW IAM getting continuous connection when I am streaming a video and walking through it (like going to points of video like middle or end of it) and then close the browser

the speed of the internet still occupied by it !!!! even when I closed the browser!!!!

note: bitdefender network activity shows receiving data while all processes in it shows no data receiving 'as the browser process dimmed and disappeared when I closed the browser but the data receiving still running!!!' and task manager show that all internet speed is occupied

I tried firefox & chrome gives me same result !!! and only way to solve this is to disable connection and re-enable it again from network and sharing center

WHAT's Wrong NOW ... what should I DO ?

technical support please help !!!!

try using Tcpview to disconnect the connection, its free program from microsoft

• x0shrlk
    Options
    try using Tcpview to disconnect the connection, its free program from microsoft

is it normal to disconnect my connection every time I watch a video!!!!!!!!!!

at all thanks for your help .. hope to hear from technical support.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello,

This is a known issue. For more details check this topic:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=46323

Please do not open a new thread if there is already one about the same subject.

Thank you for your understanding, I will close this topic.

This discussion has been closed.