Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Options

I am having similar issues with Bitdefender. First of all, if you are using XP64... Bitdefender does not support that software anymore. Secondly, I ran into severe issues with Bitdefender affecting access to certain ports. It blocked my access to MS Outlook... specifically Office365. It also caused my laptop to no longer recognize my own password any more even though when I log into MicroSoft's online account it accepts the exact same password just fine. This thing has also caused issues with MS Word. It caused my system to freeze up and I lost a Word file and it would not even allow me to recover it. When I removed Bitdefender... Word worked just fine. The MicroSoft techs who are working with me have identified issues that seem to indicate that this thing is altering the dns setting and possibly blocking the access to their servers. The four MicroSoft agents that I contacted have worked for hours on this thing and still no resolution yet. We found that Bitdefender seemed to change the access points to a different setting... I don't know why or how... but that's what I have found thus far.

Hope this helps... still in progress!!!