Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Improve Zero-day Malwere Detection(avc And B-have)

Options
B) Since i like playing with viruses on vmware i tested bitdefender with new malwere (from virussign free-list) and Avc or B-have didn`t stop the malwere.I observ that the malwere in the virus signiatur database is blocked ,new threats don't.Please improve those features ,they are very useful and important.

Comments

• drakhil
    Options

B) Since i like playing with viruses on vmware i tested bitdefender with new malware (from virussign free-list) and Avc or B-have didn`t stop the malwere.I observ that the malwere in the virus signiatur database is blocked ,new threats don't.Please improve those features ,they are very useful and important.

hello ,

Nice to know that you keep Bitdefender researchers on their toes , Can you please elaborate if the installation or execution of zero day was not blocked ? I believe that AVC and B-Have basically monitor the behavior of the executed program .

For knowledge sake I request you to set AVC control to aggressive and then test .

regards

Dr Akhil

• suditu
    suditu ✭✭
    Options
    hello ,

Nice to know that you keep Bitdefender researchers on their toes , Can you please elaborate if the installation or execution of zero day was not blocked ? I believe that AVC and B-Have basically monitor the behavior of the executed program .

For knowledge sake I request you to set AVC control to aggressive and then test .

regards

Dr Akhil

At that time(the sample is now in the database) all shields were on Aggresive.Bitdefender didn't show any events or information.The virus simply ran.Avc and B-have do monitor the bihaviour of the aplications(from what i read),but nothing was shown. -_-