Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Feedback

Options

Hi, after having used BD for a long time now I'd like to give some feedback on the product.

No one can deny that Bitdefenders virus detection rate is one of the best, the firewall is just outstanding in every way.

and it even includes futures like a intrusion detecion system.

So there is no doubt for me bitdefender is the best performing antivirus.

However, as far as the interface goes.. It is quite dissapointing.

first of all, it is buggy. Auto-pilot enables and disables itself randomly (even with automatic laptop/game modus turned off)

second, the logs/notifications are very unclear. all the logs should be on one central place instead of having it cluttered all over the place.

The overal design needs lots of improvement. because the animations are very un-fluent and the list of modules doesn't make sense. why would you make enormous icons side by side with a scroll bar if it could fit easily in one window?

if bitdefender is willing to improve their interface i'd suggest making the modules either smaller, or place them in a list at the left side.

also there should be 1 page with logs of all the modules. and there should be more customization.

besides that, for me, Bitdefender is just the best performing in what it is supossed to do: getting unwanted software/people out of my system

Comments

• columbo
    columbo
    edited May 2014
    Options

The 2015 beta version has many cosmetic, layout and user interface improvements, which you may find more to your liking ;) ......stayed tuned for that Public release version, in which case all licensed BD users will be able to upgrade to the newest version for free. (as in this example)