Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Gmail

Options

Hi i use gmail as my main e mail and it has always been lightning fast until i installed bit defender total scurity 2008, and now i can go do a half marathon while i wait for an e mail to open up or any other command i give it still get message saying 2 issues to sort out but load box up and there are none except backup not done in 14 days but i have 3 times yesterday think ive wasted £35 quid on a load of rubbish also getting pop ups asking to allow or not cookies java etc from sites i dont know if its one i know and allow and tick box it still asks a dozen times

Comments

• Niels
    Niels
    edited April 2008
    Options

Hello skiddly,

First clear you temporary internet files in Internet Explorer go to the tools menu,internet options (settings) press on remove button once you are by the browser history section. Remove the temporary internet files by pressing on remove files.It isn't a BitDefender problem because I can open mails in gmail without any problems. Do you have parental controls enabled? If so disable the following options: web control, heuristic web filter. Do you have created identity rules?

Best regards

Niels