Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Firewall Addresses I Have Not Seen Before

Options
scottyp
edited June 2014 in Firewall

on one of the wireless pcs in the home using bitdefender today i saw multiple addresses i have never seen before under firewall settings > adapter rules > wireless network connection.

two of them were listed under "allowed" they both started with 0000:0000 one was A9FE after the 0s the other was then 0000:0000:0000 then 3500 forget the rest of them. Then there was 3 more i havent seen, starting with A0CB, 10CA, and FEC0 respectively. These three were entered with deny. i have not seen any of these addresses at all before today but i dont use that pc myself often.

im not sure why they were there, the concerning part was the two addresses showing with allowed. When i went to edit them to deny they werent there anymore, they even dissapeared and reappeared later.

Not sure if its connected but the pc is also having issues connecting to the net keeps saying connectef no internet access. and bd sometimes wont maximize from the tray without a reboot of pc then if you minimize back to tray you have to reboot pc.

Comments