Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Won't Go Away: Behaveslike: Bat.delete

Options

I could use some help. My computer has been shut down (with BitDefender's help) for three days straight, anytime I attempt to do anything after start-up.

First it was infected by "Trojan.Agent.Small.SVV." It was removed but I kept getting warnings. After many attempts to remove it, I found the specific suspect file and removed it. I think it's gone for now.

However, another one called "BehavesLike: BAT.delete" won't go away, after multiple disinfects, isolations, or removals by BitDefender or my myself. The warnings keep coming up anytime I try to do anything and then the computer shuts down. (Unless, of course, I run a little goodie called "shutdown -a" which prevents a total shutdown. But then, I have to do THAT every five minutes!)

I have been unable to get support from BitDefender on this. For some unknown reason, I don't get their e-mails and they don't get mine.

Does anyone have a clue on what I can do to solve this? It's driving me batty. (Or BATty, as the case may be.)

Thank you in advance...

PS By the way, the BitDefender warnings always say that the suspect file has been removed and there is no potential harm, but simultaneously insists on completely shutting down my system. What's up with that??

Comments