Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

I Am F**** Sick Of This Firewall

Options

I am SICK of getting Disconects, not geting server lists, uploads failing, downloads getting stoped because of this FIREWALL in the 2014 version.

I added the programs to the list, they have full access yet i keep getting disconects in League of legends, Steam, Star wars the old republic, adobe dreamweaver.

I have to turn off my firewall module every single time i want to play thouse games or upload a god ###### site.

Is there a way to get a refund for the purchase i made because simply put, Bitdefender went to ######. they were the best now they are the worst.

And dont give me that Common user excuse, Add a function for expert users or get yourself another job. I want to be able to controll my computer not constantly be annoyed by it.

Comments

• darge
    Options

Adding the program might not be enough. See the discussion below.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/234530/discu...739861995567579

Try to add these ports for Steam only and see if you still get disconnected. 1.gif

Steam Client

UDP 27000 to 27015 inclusive (Game client traffic)

UDP 27015 to 27030 inclusive (Typically Matchmaking and HLTV)

TCP 27014 to 27050 inclusive (Steam downloads)

UDP 27031 and 27036 (incoming, for In-Home Streaming)

TCP 27036 and 27037 (incoming, for In-Home Streaming)

UDP 4380

Dedicated or Listen Servers

TCP 27015 (SRCDS Rcon port)

Steamworks P2P Networking and Steam Voice Chat

UDP 3478 (Outbound)

UDP 4379 (Outbound)

UDP 4380 (Outbound)

Additional Ports for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Multiplayer

UDP 1500 (outbound)

UDP 3005 (outbound)

UDP 3101 (outbound)

UDP 28960

• antikythera
    Options

If you have a router with a firewall built in that is active then you could always do what I did when I had BDIS installed.

It worked for Steam at any rate. I had the network adaptor set to trusted. Never any problem with Steam games. also ftp seemed to work properly for uploading with filezilla.

I didn't create any custom rules. occasionally after steam client updates I had to reset the firewall rules but apart from that it was usable. I now just have BDAV Plus instead though.

• Tried that. Worked on desktop, laptop conected with wifi doesnt work...