Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Logon To My Bitdefender

Options

I recently decided to change from Kapersky to bit defender and installed the software on all of our pc's for the office based staff.

I have had constant complaints about this pop up from workers asking me to rid them of it and I could not and so I decided to become a member of this forum to post my views after not being able to find a solution. Having bought many licenses I cannot believe Bitdefender would compel all of my staff to log into something that they do not wish to. I wished I had not changed provider.

Having read the forum for similar problems and finding many I see that the threads have been locked by admin without a courteous reply or reason.

I have taken 5 minutes of my life to make this point. I hope that fact elicits a response that both I and all previous posters can feel happy with.

I sincerely hope this post is not blocked but hey ho....

Comments

• antikythera
    edited July 2014
    Options

actually although it is a pain not being able to avoid this prompt you can turn it to your own advantage.

on installation on these machines (assuming you are doing it yourself and not the employees) you could always give a single email address (e.g. avsupport@yourcompanydomain.here) and log it in. then on my account settings in the program GUI tick automatically log in to my bitdefender. give the password again and then none of the office staff get nagged about registering every time they power on the pc.

the email address could be handy as well for yourself from a maintenance point of view. it will allow you to see which codes are on what machine and run remote scans, updates and keep an eye on the status of the machines from your own pc remotely.