Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Google Chrome & Scan Ssl

Options

I cannot open Google Chrome unless I turn off the SCAN SSL option in BitDefender Total Security 2015. Is there a work around for this?

Comments

• I cannot open Google Chrome unless I turn off the SCAN SSL option in BitDefender Total Security 2015. Is there a work around for this?

Wrong forum. I think you should try somewhere the Bitdefender 2015 products forum, perhaps here.

• darge
    Options

Just to answer the question, I've seen issues like this already and it is caused by an incorrect time in the computer. Try checking that first. 1.gif

• Just to answer the question, I've seen issues like this already and it is caused by an incorrect time in the computer. Try checking that first. 1.gif

*Hello I also have the same problem and the time of the computer is correct.

This problem already exist since 2014 version but only for Chrome and IE. BitDefender has improve the package 2015 :( because now we can't acces to anything turning around google with Firefox, Google or Chrome. If we put SSL analyze off we don't have the pb anymore. The issue of the problem is around the bad Web Protection of BD

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    edited August 2014
    Options
    The issue of the problem is around the bad Web Protection of BD

You already posted this here, one post would be enough for Bitdefender techs to see it and especially if you sent in a support email as I suggested for you after that last post. It is something that does not happen to everyone, Chrome, IE and Firefox work fine for me with the SSL scanning on which is why they need to find out what part of your computer set up is causing the problem.

I am not sure why you are posting in these forums when you say you have BDAV 2015?