Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Evaluation - Mybitdefender

Options

Hi,

I downloaded Bitdefender Total Security for evaluation, but I noticed it asks me to log in into it's "mybitdefender" account for activation. I don't want to log in or create an account to use a product I don't even know if I'll buy or not.

So, if I don't create/log-in into that service, will I still be able to evaluate the product for the 30 days with no problems?

Regards,

aff.

Comments

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    edited July 2014
    Options

Hello affporra,

You don't have to log into MyBitdefender, you can still use and check out the trial. :)

A post from Georgia explaining it -

A MyBitdefender account is required in order to use the online features of your product.

The online security dashboard (my.bitdefender.com) is an essential part of your online security, accessible anytime, anywhere, from any internet connected device. We strongly encourage you to use it to:

- protect yourself on Facebook with Safego

- remotely manage the security of your devices

- watch over your kids in the online world with Parental Control (available in Bitdefender Internet Security and Bitdefender Total Security)

- store your files safely online and access them instantly across your mobile devices with Bitdefender Safebox (available only for Bitdefender Total Security)

- track and recover control of stolen devices with Anti-Theft (for Bitdefender Total Security)

- you can also see all your devices and take advantage of promotions customized for you and retrieve the Bitdefender license key at any point should you lose it

However, your choice as to whether to use it or not.

Ro.