Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

On Access Settings Change To Custom Everytime I Do A Full Scan

Options

I was having an issue with bdts disabling all the time so i done a format and reinstalled bdts 2014, i have used it for ages but have never noticed this before so dont know if its right or not.

I have my on access settings set to default, but every time i click scan now and then click system scan the on access settings instantly change to custom (even though i have set a password so that settings cannot be changed without me putting the password in)

i have spotted that 2 settings in the miscellaneous tab change, the top two both untick.

they are:

scan boot sectors and scan only new and changed files.

So is this normal behavior as it seems to do it every time.

I dont see the point in setting a password if this is the case as the settings are changing without it even asking me to log in the verify i want the settings changed?

Thanks

James

Comments

• antikythera
    Options

are the settings changed back when the scan completes? or do they remain un-ticked? in autopilot I understand when you start a scan or an update task the program can change settings like that. however, if they remain disabled that is a problem.