I Renewed But Never Got License Key

My Bitdefender (Total Security 2014 or 15) was set to expire in August, 2014. I started receiving promos from Bitdefender in July to renew so I purchased at a discount (and I cancelled my automatic payment set to go through weeks later, because it didn't say I would get a discount)

That was July 17. I didn't install the new Bitdefender right away, and tried to do so the other night. Unfortunately, I have only an email from Avangate saying that it received my payment and an order number, but no license number. I'm trying to set up the renewal Bitdefender software, but I can't, because I have no information that I need. In the meantime, my computer was not protected, so I installed a trial version for now.

I sent in a support ticket two nights ago, and have not heard from anyone yet. What is the next step? I need to fix this on both my computers ASAP. I realize that part of this is my fault for waiting until the last minute to try to update things with the renewal packages, but I did not realize that it would be this difficult to do, and that I would not have the information needed to do this easily.

Thanks.

Comments

• Hello ittybittygirl,

Go to Avangate, log into MyAccount and then the My Products tab. Your license key will be on that page and you can use it to validate the trial version.

Ro.