Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Total Security 2014 - Critical Error Crash

Options
Topdoggg
edited August 2014 in General

Out of the blue today Bitdefender Total Security has started crashing on a very regular basis. This has never happened before and I have had to reboot my computer 4 X already today to restart BD.

This is the error I keep getting:

bitdefender%20error.jpg

I'd like to get this solved so if anyone has any suggestions?

OK, I am having no luck uploading a jpg of the error but what it says is: Beit Defender Security Service has encountered a Critical Error!

Comments

• Out of the blue today Bitdefender Total Security has started crashing on a very regular basis. This has never happened before and I have had to reboot my computer 4 X already today to restart BD.

This is the error I keep getting:

bitdefender%20error.jpg

I'd like to get this solved so if anyone has any suggestions?

OK, I am having no luck uploading a jpg of the error but what it says is: Beit Defender Security Service has encountered a Critical Error!

I'm having the same problem...critical error and Windows action notification tells me antivirus and firewall has stopped. After about a minute BD starts up again. This has been going on the last couple of days. The Customer Care report has been twiddling for about 10 minutes on sending my email ticket report with a screenshot

• Lionet
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I'm having the same problem...critical error and Windows action notification tells me antivirus and firewall has stopped. After about a minute BD starts up again. This has been going on the last couple of days. The Customer Care report has been twiddling for about 10 minutes on sending my email ticket report with a screenshot

Hi Elmurfud',

You could post in your profile details on your system to help experts who will answer, maybe they will ask you to send an OTL/hijackthis file, that kind of stuff... Do you suspect malware? a software that goes wrong and create havoc? Since how long did you have the problem? Did it happen just after BD's installation?

Regards,

L