Activities Virus Control Improved

Been to own tests, AVC and IDS are unable to monitor the following malicious behavior, in order to help improve the AVC and IDS, I propose the following behaviors hope improved. Thank you

Behavior Description: inject code, modify EIP execute their own code, perpetrating a fraud, so that users considered normal process

For example:% WINDIR% \ explorer.exe of Explorer.exe of

Behavior Description: After running delete itself.

Behavior Description: tampering with system files

This AVC unable to detect:% system% \ config \ system.LOG

Behavior Description: Disable Registry Editor

Behavior Description: Disable Task Manager

Behavior Description: Modify function entry point attribute to writable

This AVC unable to detect: ws2_32.dll getaddrinfows2_32.dll gethostbyname!!

Behavior Description: inline hook own process

This AVC unable to detect: xxx.exe WS2_32.dll gethostbyname Ordinal:! 52 HookType: InlineHook

Behavior Description: using the global message hook injected into other processes specified file

This AVC unable to detect:% system% \ ftpdll.dll

Behavior Description: Create a common file system of the same name, suspected of hijacking the normal file system, common in virus behavior

This AVC unable to detect: [shell] - explorer.exe

Comments

• Hi. I am not entirely sure about this but I think you're referring to File Integrity Monitoring here, not Intrusion Detection. Please correct me if I'm wrong. 1.gif

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.