Found Tracker

traffic light lets me know, but doesn't seem to allow me to delete them or do anything! what's the use?

Comments

• Which version of Bitdefender are you using, you are posting in the 2010 forums, or are you only using BD TrafficLight?

• Which version of Bitdefender are you using, you are posting in the 2010 forums, or are you only using BD TrafficLight?

i didn't even realize i was in the 2010 products! should i move this message to 2015 products?

i'm using bit defender anti-virus 2015 windows and bitdefencer anti-virus mac.

still, my question remains: what can i do about the traffic light info that it's found (a) tracker(s)?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.