Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

False Positive

Options

Backdoor.Hupigon.AAAH is reported by BD, actually this is a program to generate the sound to get away mosquito.

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=2004" data-fileid="2004" rel="">wx.zip

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭
    Options

I've send the file to Bitdefender from my quarantine ! ;)

• Heddly
    Options

I found a false positive in UBCD or is it?

Remaining issues:Object Name Threat Name Final Status

C:\UBCD4Win\BartPE\programs\Keyfinder\keyfinder.exe Application.Findkeyxp.G Disinfect Failed

C:\UBCD4Win\plugin\System-Info\Information\keyfinderpe\keyfinder.exe Application.Findkeyxp.G Disinfect Failed

I downloaded the program from the home site but couldn't get it to work because my computer is a Dell.

• Please upload those files on a new post, archived and protected with the password infected. We`ll take a look at them.

• csalgau
    csalgau ✭✭
    edited July 2008
    Options

The file attached to the first post is aparently clean but removal of it's detection might take some time.

The files mentioned in the third post are clearly correctly signed.

The two are used to recover Widnows product keys and could be used to steal the data from your computer.

Such detection will not be removed.