Laptop Taking More Time To Start Up

Hi,

My laptop started performing to dead slow after applying the new license key, system crashed to shutdown with blue screen and later on it is taking enormous amount of time to start up and during the usage the response time also huge.

Note:

Now when I view the security center of my laptop, at view installed firewall program, it shows two lines of Bitdefender 2013 and in that one is on and another is off, like wise in View installed antivirus program also shows as two Bitdefender 2013 is installed and one is on and other is off.

In this regard tried the BD repair option from control panel>Program and features but the issue exists.

Comments

• Hello Jayagopal,

Have you considered updating to BD 2015? You are a couple of versions out of date and there have been a lot of improvements. You can use your existing license key with the new version.

Ro.

• My laptop started performing to dead slow after applying the new license key,

Hi Javagopal,

You'd better follow Rohugh's advice, it's puzzling to see a freeze because of a license key...

Please enter details about your machine in your profile, it would give helpers information.

Anyway you'd better deinstall and reinstall BD (which one? IS? TS?) and check your machine to track bugs (memory/hard disk and so on...)

Regards,

L.