Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Question About Forum

Options

This is the only forum I have ever frequented where there is no text wrap when you are posting or even when editing a post. Everything just goes on one long line. Why is that? It is very strange and sometimes annoying.

I couldn't find an area to put this question so just put it here. The mods can move it if necessary.

Comments

• Rohugh
    Options

Hiya,

Text wrapping is where the text wraps around images, as the images here are generally as attachments there is no need for it. Unless you mean word wrap that breaks a word at the end of a line and moves it down to continue the paragraph, then this forum does most certainly support it as you can see from my attachment.

Ro.

post-175392-1415040433_thumb.png

• Hi.

Text wrap is a feature supported by many word processors that enables you to surround a picture or diagram with text.

I agree. I don't think there's a need for it. It only shows visual capabilities but I think there's really no need for this on a forum. Additionally, I don't think that it will be nice to look at too. 1.gif

• Hiya,

Text wrapping is where the text wraps around images, as the images here are generally as attachments there is no need for it. Unless you mean word wrap that breaks a word at the end of a line and moves it down to continue the paragraph, then this forum does most certainly support it as you can see from my attachment.

Ro.

Okay, I meant word wrap. That does not happen for me at all. Everything goes on one long line. Both when posting or editing. It does not happen on any other forum.
  • Okay, I found that it only happens in IE 11, which is and will continue to be, my default browser. The word wrap does work in Chrome. This needs to be fixed for IE.

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    edited November 2014
    Options

Hiya again,

I have just switched to IE 11 to try it out and am using it for this post. I was assuming that you were using Firefox (my default browser) as IE is one I try to avoid, but IE is working for me as it has just word wrapped in the reply box.

Ro.

• dch48
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Hiya again,

I have just switched to IE 11 to try it out and am using it for this post. I was assuming that you were using Firefox (my default browser) as IE is one I try to avoid, but IE is working for me as it has just word wrapped in the reply box.

Ro.

Well that is really strange since it doesn't wrap for me and this is the only site I frequent where it happens. Your quoted reply didn't wrap either as I typed this post.

Also, I do not get a scrollbar at the bottom either. It wraps fine while reading the forum.