Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender 2015 Plus Problems

Options

Hi , iam having trouble registering the product an also cannot open a suportticket it does send the ticket via the website

i installed the program and entered the licence , then program prompt to create a account to mybitdefender , which it did , a conformation email was sent acomplet the registration , now i cant login using the email and when i try to recover the pass says the email is not valid.

whats funy is that i can login using my google account which is the same email that i used for registering the account , using the google account , it show my computer on mybitfender when i go to profile and try o change the password to a new one , says my current password is wrong i use the password from the registration process and the one from my google account , problem persistes.

i have a suport ticket which was created when i called that problem from this ticket was resolved but no one replys anymore 2014112112430002

need help

regards

Comments

• the email adress is the same for the account on this forum

• i register whith another email , but the program keeps saying that my account is pending activation to check my email , i already used the link clicking on it only brings me to mybitdefender login page

• looks lilke after much fideling arrount its ok

could someone from support Moderator see if its ok

pm me so i can send the email the i registerd to see if every thing is fine