Offline Installers For Bitdefender Products 2015

Hi, Is there a permanent download link to download the Offline Installers for Bitdefender 2015 Products Current Build?? It would be nice if there was. If there is I can never find it.

Thank You.

Comments

• Hi Airstream_Bill,

Here is the link to the 2015 offline full install kits, found in the Install and Register sub forum, Pinned Topic:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=54672

As far as how currently they update those versions build wise, I can't really say, as I've asked that before, i.e. "which gets updated soonest build wise, the stub installers, or the offline kits". I'll see if I can find that in a past PM from a Mod. or if someone else here knows.

Kind regards,

Scott

• I did find the response from Tech Support, but I still can't say when it happens (2 days 2 weeks? after a new build version) That it's "easier for them to update the online installer ("stub" installer) because they don't have to recompile all the .exe files, as all the changes are made on the servers"

So for the full offline installers, that is why they may have the bigger updates, including a new build update when installed.

Maybe if Georgia stops by and she wants to clarify things better, but that's up to her :)

• Hello columbo, thank you for guiding Airstream_Bill to find the topic for offline installation kits.

The current product iteration in these kits is: 18.19.0.1369 , uploaded on November 24th.

We usually update these kits every 2 months, but it's not a specific rule to pack them after each build version.

• Hi Georgia, you're welcome :)

And thank you for posting your follow up information on how the kits get updated, those are the nice bonus things I like to know about our Bitdefender.

Hope you have a great day :)

• Hi Airstream_Bill,

Here is the link to the 2015 offline full install kits, found in the Install and Register sub forum, Pinned Topic:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=54672

As far as how currently they update those versions build wise, I can't really say, as I've asked that before, i.e. "which gets updated soonest build wise, the stub installers, or the offline kits". I'll see if I can find that in a past PM from a Mod. or if someone else here knows.

Kind regards,

Scott

Thank You for the information. Appreciate your time and Information.

• You're welcome, Airstream_Bill, and thanks for getting back in touch, it was gladly done. :)