Wallet Add-on In Pale Moon

I use Pale Moon as my default browser and would like to install the Wallet add-on. During the Bitdefender install, it identified IE, Chrome, and Firefox and installed the add-on for each of them but missed Pale Moon. I searched for the Firefox add-on but Wallet doesn't appear to be in the Mozilla directory.

I tried to manually install the add-on by pointing Pale Moon to //Program Files/Bitdefender/Bitdefender 2015/antispam32/bdwteff (based on where Firefox said the add-on was being installed from) but couldn't find an .xpi or .jar file. So I'm guessing something in the Bitdefender install initiates the add-on like an .xpi or .jar would but I can't locate the file Bitdefender is using. If someone could point me to the correct file it shouldn't be a problem to get it installed.

If it's not that easy, I could get what I need if I had directions for a manual install of Wallet into Firefox. Another option would be if there was a way to point Bitdefender at Pale Moon and have BD work it's magic on Pale Moon just like it does for Firefox.

For those not familiar with Pale Moon, it's a variant of Firefox so nearly every Firefox add-on works in Pale Moon (I haven't found one yet that doesn't work).

Thanks.

Comments

• Hiya,

I was never able to get Wallet running in Pale Moon, not surprising when it is considered a security feature (so unlikely to be a simple add-on or plug-in) and Bitdefender probably have enough of a job keeping up with the rapid changes of Firefox versions let alone adding it to the many non-mainstream browsers. You may want to ask on the Pale Moon forum and see if anyone there can help.

Ro.

• Hiya,

I was never able to get Wallet running in Pale Moon, not surprising when it is considered a security feature (so unlikely to be a simple add-on or plug-in) and Bitdefender probably have enough of a job keeping up with the rapid changes of Firefox versions let alone adding it to the many non-mainstream browsers. You may want to ask on the Pale Moon forum and see if anyone there can help.

Ro.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.