Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

File Vault Wont Open

Hi,

I have BitDefender Total Security 2015 and have created a vault which is around 60% full. Now, when I try to open the vault it says that the vault is already open but I cant find it mounted anywhere (direct accessing the mounted drive through 'run' also doesnt work). I've tried restarting but still the application says the vault is already open but doesnt mount. Suggestions anyone?

thanks,

Myck

Comments

• I have encountered this issue once, I just did a restart and it fixed the problem. You might want to try that as well. 1.gif

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    I have encountered this issue once, I just did a restart and it fixed the problem. You might want to try that as well. 1.gif

He has already tried that, as he states in his post, and as this is six months old I suspect he will have solved the problem by now.

• I am having a similar problem in 2019 with Microsoft Windows 10.  Sometimes when I try to open the Vault, Bitdefender will not allow me to open it because it thinks it is already open.  Restarting the computer appears to close the Vault and then allow me to open it normally.  But apparently this bug hasn't been fixed in four years now, which is worrisome.