Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Is Key On Av

Options
languy99
languy99
edited February 2015 in Install & register

can an BD internet security key be used on a AV version?

Comments

• Rohugh
    Options

Hiya,

No, you can use it for Windows 8 Security but otherwise keys are specific to the version, AV+ to AV+, TS to TS, etc.

Ro.

• languy99
    Options

well then how about another question, is there a way for me to turn off the Firewall is off alert in BD if I want to use another firewall?

• Rohugh
    Options

As far as I am aware if you turn off the firewall you will be presented with a big red cross nagging you to turn it back on. :P I don't know of a way to disable the alert.

• languy99
    Options

ok thanks for the quick reply

• Rohugh
    Options

You could always download BD AV+ and run it on a 30 day trial to see if that is what you wanted and if your firewall worked well with it?

Ro.

• languy99
    Options

I know it would work but I already got the license for the IS for two years at a great deal, I wish the license would let you downgrade if you wanted just not upgrade, so basically if you got the total security you could install anything and register it with the same license.

• Rampant
    Rampant ✭✭
    edited February 2015
    Options

@lanquy99

You want to change the anti-virus for your next review, or you want to change COMODO on Bitdefender?)

• languy99
    Options

I'm testing and figuring out the best defense in depth system I can so nothing can bypass it and infect the computer.