Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

License For 3 Pc

Options

How does a license for 3 PC works ....do I have to install it for all the 3 computers at the same time?

Comments

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hello Dante Garcia,

The Bitdefender servers can detect how many times it is installed, so if you have three computers you can install it on each one, but if you only want to use it on one, that is OK.

As you can see from my signature, I have my 3 license TS installed on all three computers. However there are times I want to go play with another Antivirus so I will uninstall it from one - and then reinstall later on.

Ro.

• daman1
    Options

As Ro stated no you don't you can install them when ever, but once you activate it on one PC it starts the count down on all 3 licenses.

• columbo
    Options
    As Ro stated no you don't you can install them when ever, but once you activate it on one PC it starts the count down on all 3 licenses.

Good follow up point, daman1, may also be helpful in answering Dante Garcia's question.