Mac With A Total Security Multi-device Subscription

The link to the Multi-Device subscription article should appear at the top of the "Installing Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac" article so users don't have to scroll all the way down to the bottom of the article to find it or waste time trying to follow the steps in that article.

In the application Help, this information should appear as a link or sub-topic beneath "Registering Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac" and not just under "Frequently Asked Questions".

There should be some way to know about this information from the Enter Key dialog like a link that takes you to the item on the Actions menu.

It would also be good if there was some way to find this information in My Bitdefender.

As it was, I wasted time trying to figure out how to find the key in the emails that I received when I placed the order then in My Bitdefender. Then finally I read the whole "Installing Bitdefender Antivirus for Mac" to see if I missed some step and eventually found the link at the very bottom of the article that says, "If you have a Bitdefender Multi-Device subscription you can activate it, by following the steps from our article, here."

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hello and thank you for your feedback!

I will try to see if these modifications can be implemented in the Bitdefender support center so that other users can quickly find the information they are looking for.