Firewall Switching Off?

Hi,

Not sure where to post this but as the firewall is one issue then I've put it here! This morning I visited a website which BD TS 2015 said was safe (green tick) however when I clicked on the page it opened a "photo station 6" page and asked me to enter a password. I have no idea what photo station 6 is and obviously didn't know the password so I closed the page. When I tried Googling the site again, I noticed one result said the page had been hacked, although I'm not sure when.

Later, I wanted to run a scan but I noticed my BD widget had disappeared from my desktop and when I found it, it refused to be pinned back on.

I managed to run a scan and my system was clean.

I have just turned on my computer and went to the BD homepage then help and support in the top right hand corner because the website was bugging me. I clicked on contact support and Windows then tells me BD and Windows security are turned off, including firewalls!

I had to manually turn them back on via Windows.

Does anyone know why this is happening? Has a virus or something installed itself onto my PC when I opened the website or is it something completely unrelated?

Any help would be great thanks in advance!