Restoring Wallet After System Restore.

Hi guys! I accidentally formatted my laptop and now in process of reinstalling my softwares including Bitdefender. I also want to restore my wallet but i couldnt figure out how or if it is even possible. Help anyone?

Comments

• Hi, StrikeX1 :)

I'll answer your thread here on the 2015 Forum (would be the same answer/Wallet path of Export/Import on the 2014 forum)

Unless you had manually Exported up your Wallet database to a back-up HD/USB etc. storage, you'll have to start over.

For future reference, after you have your information entered in the various categories, then on the Privacy window/Wallet, select Export Wallet. If you were ever in need of importing your Wallet database (PC crash etc), you would then go to the same panel and select, Create New Wallet, in which you will be given the option to Import your backed up (existing) database (which is encrypted).

Sorry you have to go through all that work again, but hopefully this helps for future backup exporting to a couple different locations, just to be sure :)

post-4566-1427512874_thumb.jpg post-4566-1427512893_thumb.jpg

Scott