Bitdefender 2015 Windows7 Pc

Bitdefender Ticket Number: 2015040212180001. I am yet to see any response from the support yet. In the meanwhile trying to see what I can get form this forum:

The story so far: I use a Bitdefender Total Security 2014 (License Key: XXXXXX) antivirus on my personal PC which is purchased from Venktron Digital Systems Pvt Ltd in India. Now, since my antivirus was about to expire in another 46 days, picked up a 1 PC 3 year licensed version of Bitdefender Total Security 2015 (license Key: XXXXXXX) again from them earlier today.

Now, I am currently in Australia on a business trip and on trying to install the Bitdefender Total Security 2015 on my personal PC with the above key got several errors including:

1) The license key you have entered is currently used in the product. You cannot use register the product twice with the same key.

2) Uninstalled and tried reinstalling in the without the net connection in offline mode and was successful. However, the minute, I connect to the net , the Bitdefender Antivirus gets deactivated and I get the message stating that your Bitdefender License in invalid.

3) While trying to do something another error popped up which said "the license key is restricted in your region and can't be used to register the product you have installed. Contact support to get help with the issue.”

I will be here for some more time which means that I will be stuck without an antivirus. Kindly help.

PS: If someone from Bitdefender Support is on this forum, then the license key details will be in the email that I have sent to the support.

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hello Sreekanth27,

Thank you for your post.

We would have gladly help but we cannot operate changes on license keys purchased from Bitdefender partners. After checking the ticket ID you mention I could see that my colleagues who handled your case recommend contacting the vendor.

Please do so. They should be able to assist you further.

Thank you for your understanding.

This discussion has been closed.