Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Turning Off Bd Ts 2015

Options

Hi Guys!

I am a professional gamer and as BD uses a lot of my RAM and I do not need it during my gaming session(it also makes my PC lagging while playing) I would like to turn it off completely(might be till next reboot for ex.). Is there any way to do that? I found one way, but it needed me to go to safe mode any time I would do it and it would be lasting way too much...

PS. I tried turning off just a protection but it uses same amount of RAM anyway.

Thanks in advance,

Fifczej

Comments

• Lionet
    Options
    Hi Guys!

I am a professional gamer and as BD uses a lot of my RAM and I do not need it during my gaming session(it also makes my PC lagging while playing) I would like to turn it off completely(might be till next reboot for ex.). Is there any way to do that? I found one way, but it needed me to go to safe mode any time I would do it and it would be lasting way too much...

PS. I tried turning off just a protection but it uses same amount of RAM anyway.

Thanks in advance,

Fifczej

Hi Fifczej,

Why not delete it ?

I'm afraid that, out of the safe mode, you can't really spare enough memory, the software is supposed to protect the system...

Maybe a BD admin will find you a trick, but I have serious doubts.

You can't add memory?

Good luck,

L.

• Lionet
    Options
    Hi Guys!

Thanks in advance,

Fifczej

Hi Fifczej,

You could spare memory the other way...

computerhope

windows perf

but I suppose you already did it?

Good luck

L.

• Hi!

Thanks, have done it already. Unfortunately as I cannot wait more for the reply Im uninstalling it. I'll check that thread reguarly and wait for a reply.