Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How To Solve Problem With Manually Proposed Actions Without Nay List ?

Options

Hi,

(Bitdefender total security 2015)

After a virus scan (integration of old disks into the system for cleaning before last archive), Bitdefender found near 140 threats (into 3Go) and 25 concerning 120 files are remaining to solve manually.

Then the question is "how to do this", it seems that there is no way to produce a list of these "problems".

It seems that the lonely possibility to perform these manuals "removings of files" (most are mails joined files to [spams]) is to keep the current treatment results visible and manually copy each content of popups ?

For mailboxes (thunderbird) you have the Num of the mail which is not a criteria to find it into the thunderbird mailbox !!!

So the lonely way to perform the request seems to copy, manually to paper, the path of concerned files before localizing them into directories (when this is possible because some files names - too long - are truncated).

If you have not copied manually to paper you cannot restart your system and you must have ended to do this copy during one lonely session.

Without copying manually you cannot restart your system restart "without exception" to be able to clean them more easily.

The useful informations are displayed into popups where the copy-past is not allowed.

These are incredible unjustifiable hours of work to provide.

I don't understand the philosophy and the UI (user interface) of the product.

It is now 0h30 in Paris and I have 120 urls of near 200 chars to copy on a paper (10 pages of paper or equivalent copied to an odt file) to have the list of the operation to perform. I am condemned to one full night of work... and I "must" immediately find what to do with each of these files because it is sure Bitdefender has no evaluation.

An automatic solution (don't knows what is) is not sure and the advice is to perform suppressions manually.

More after performed these manual files suppressions I will have to run again the virus analysis ?

I really don't understand.

I have not found a description of the process that the operator have to follow for being able to end the manual virus cleaning process.

Best regards

Trebly