Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Rogue Bd & Out Of Service Captchas

Options

Sorry for posting this here, it is copied from the support page, where the Captcha doesn't work. This was the only way for me to get the report to a staffer, after 8 hours of trying and at least 6 hours of missed sleep.

BD went Rouge! ... again,

Guys, I had everything all set up after you'd advised me to re-install last time Feb & later a factory reset & things were going peachy - until yesterday. My active AV was blocked & would not budge. It would not fix itself & i started getting blue screens. After many Revo uninstall / repairs which didn't work & system restores which had disappeared & the recent 1's didn't work, the internet was unaccessable with either of 2 modems I gave up in frustration. I used Revo to uninstall, the bleep bleep thing crashed in defending itself, blue screen & all. I uninstalled in safe mode, same thing, tried again normally & got rid of it. BD was performing as a virus itself. I installed Combofix, Rouge Killer Spybot & Malwarebytes & did scans, uninstalled all then I later re-installed BD & it seems to be up & running ok. So I write not to ask for help but to whinge about the programs insane behavior. Is this normal? Are there so many bugs in it that it goes 'off reservation' at will? I've been impressed but as this is not the 1st problem I am beginning to doubt the integrity of the software & what it's main purpose is i.e. it's performing like a 'double agent', appearing as if its doing good but really attacking the machine. And if it wasn't BD, how could some one get round its setting protection to change them & disable the AV? Impossible surely? Unfortunately Rouge Killer deleted the bad Registry Keys before I took a screenshot & they don't figure in the report, there were over 20 entries. Thanks mate.

Comments

• cc-bit
    Options

Try the following mail address:

bdsupport@bitdefender.com

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    Options
    Try the following mail address:

The email contact is now bitsy@bitdefender.com The bdsupport@ is no longer monitored

Post from Georgia.

• Try the following mail address:

Ta a ton mate.Will do.

• cc-bit
    Options
    The email contact is now bitsy@bitdefender.com, the bdsupport@ is no longer monitored
    Thank you very much for correcting me. Do you know the reason why they did change theyr support mail-address? Useless ...

Ta a ton mate.Will do.
    Excuse me, SonicFeathers, but what means "Ta a ton"? And did you notice the anser of Rohugh?
  • Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you very much for correcting me. Do you know the reason why they did change theyr support mail-address? Useless ...

No idea, sorry. :(

Excuse me, SonicFeathers, but what means "Ta a ton"?

Hah! a very English remark. "Ta" is an abbreviation for "Thank you" and "a ton" as in "a lot".

• No idea, sorry. :(

Hah! a very English remark. "Ta" is an abbreviation for "Thank you" and "a ton" as in "a lot".

Yes, you are correct. Thank you very much,again.

• cc-bit
    Options

Ta very much for your explanations and answers to you two! :)