Issues With Installation - Pc Doctor, Youtube, Avast

Hi guys,

yesterday night I installed a trial version of IS. I can understand why the installation asked me to remove other antivirus, but I think that should be an option. The AVs I had installed had their real-time components off (since I had just uninstalled my main AV which was the one really protecting my laptop), and I used them to catch anything my old AV didn't. As a real example that happened to me a couple months ago, I was victim of a ransomware and had to install malwarebytes and hitman-pro (after booting via recovery CD). Currently I had malwarebytes and avast, because avast free offers sandbox (if I had sandbox before the ransomware would never have infected my system!) and network scan. So, 1) can I install back avast?

Also, I don't see why it uninstalled Kingsoft PC Doctor. This is a great utility and had its real-time components off (I only turn it on when I need to perform a profile and tune up). 2) Is it ok to install it again?

This morning I accessed youtube but was unable to watch a vid. The page loads fine but the video itself doesn't load. 3) How can I fix that?

And regarding any and all changes that it made, 4) where are the logs so I can verify what happened to youtube and review any changes it made to my system/apps? And 5), how could I roll back any undesired changes?

Thanks.

Comments

• Correction: now that I could check the video is working again.